Sunday, September 12, 2010

Week 9

This week was awesome! I never got sick and I don't think I took a nap this whole week! Not to say I haven't been way tired it's just better.

While all this is good news it kinda made me sad because today when I told someone at work that I was pregnant, it almost sounded weird. Like I almost forgot that I was pregnant because I hadn't thought about it much this week without the constant reminder of nausea and sleepiness.

I do have another Ultra sound this week. The first one they did was at 5 weeks and we really couldn't see anything but the sack. I am hoping this 9 week one will have more to say! I can't wait until it looks like a real baby. My cousin Rachel said her 9 week Ultrasound looked like a chicken nugget. So, we will have to wait and see! I will post pictures if I get them this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment