Sunday, September 12, 2010

First 7 weeks!



I think that I am seriously lucky! I really haven't had all of the horrible side effects of pregnancy. All I have is extreme fatigue and I get a little nauseous after meals but for the most part it has been no problem!

I do take at least one nap a day. I usually wake up exhausted and I can't wait to get back into bed. It was ok at first but now it's just getting old! Luckily I have the best husband in the world who is very understanding because I am useless!

It is mostly smells that make me nauseous. I will be starving and then the smell of the meal makes me sick and I have to force myself to start eating it. I have discovered that if I keep sipping on Ginger Ale it helps a lot!





And I don't care what anyone says I can tell that I'm showing. I'll admit it's not a lot but it is enough to make all my clothes uncomfortable. So that's nice! I know I'm fat but it's different.

I am excited for all the different steps to come... really start showing, finding out what it is, feeling it kick and of course I really cant wait for him or her to get here!

Oh names... here are the names we are looking in to... We place a disclaimer that they could change at anytime... we still have 7 months to decide. As of right now if it's a boy we are sure that he will be named Patton Anthony Humes. and If it's a girl we can't stop arguing but we are thinking about the names Alice or Annie and middle names are still up for debate. I, of course, have the perfect middle names but Parker is a stinker and hates all names apparently. :) We are open to ideas but will have no problem telling you if we hate it! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment